As a specialist for hydraulic components, not only do we offer a wide range of standard products, but we also develop precise solutions for complex and individual hydraulic tasks in dialogue with our customers: fast, efficient and economical.
Fan drives KM1 >
Fan drives KM 1
Individual cooling through adaptable motors with different valve functions for each cooler brand.
Flow range: 4 … 60 l/min
Temperature range: … 80 °C
Constant pressure: … 250 bar
Standard and space-optimised versions with optional proportional valve and reversible unit, thermostatic and pressure relief valve, ON-OFF function, pressure relief valve and reversible unit.
- KM 1 “Space-optimised” proportional valve and reversible unit
- KM 1 “Standard” proportional valve and reversible unit
- KM 1 “Space-optimised” proportional valve
- KM 1 “Standard” proportional valve
- KM 1 “Standard” proportional valve and suction valve
- KM 1 Thermostatic valve, pressure relief valve and suction valve
- KM 1 Thermostatic valve, pressure relief valve with reversible unit and suction valve
- KM 1 Pressure relief valve and suction valve
- KM 1 ON-OFF function
- KM 1 Pressure relief valve, reversible unit and suction valve
The OZ-cylinder (oscillating cylinder) is a self-switching operating cylinder with automatic directional control that is independent of the pressure. It is a differential cylinder with a pump connection on the cylinder head and a tank connection on the piston rod. The combination of work equipment and hydraulic control minimises the parts, saves pipework expenses and facilitates a reduction of the construction volume and therefore the costs.
– Simple construction (automatic reversal is integrated in the cylinder piston)
– Compact design
– No changeover pressure setting required
– Soft reversal